Forms and Other Information
Many commonly used forms are available online through the Registrar's website, including the degree application, drop/add form, and minor application. The S-U Option Application is available in 222 Criser or 233 Bryan Hall.
School of Business Advising Forms
The following is a list of internal forms used by business majors. The forms can be obtained online, or from the School of Business in 233 Bryan Hall.
- Academic Planning Worksheet
- Classroom Reservation Request for Student Organizations
- College Petition
- Course Substitution Form
- Equivalency Request Form (International)
- Equivalency Request Form (Preprofessional)
- Honors Thesis Application
- Reimbursement Form
Florida Virtual Campus
Florida Virtual Campus is Florida's official online student advising system. From their website, you can access your degree audit, student transcript, and the convenient, online transient student form (listed under "Transfer Services").