the-Art Technology, Sustainability & Design Photos William R. Hough Hall Photo Galleries Tour View the floor plans of our facility Meet Mr. Hough Warrington alumnus gives back...
A Place for the Next Generation of Business Leaders to Grow
William R. Hough Hall is a new facility that expands the College’s potential to develop new business leaders, and contributes to a world-class education enterprise. It creates a sense of place, and provides outstanding facilities and fosters a learning environment that promotes interaction between faculty, students, alumni, recruiters and other constituents. This building, made possible by a naming gift from William R. Hough, represents a physical statement of The Hough Graduate School of Business’ leadership role in business education.
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts with a major in International Business
- Master of Science with a major in Information Systems and Operations Management
- Master of Science with a major in Entrepreneurship (The Thomas S. Johnson Program)
- Master of Science in Finance (The William R. Hough Program)
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Real Estate (The Nathan S. Collier Program)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program
- Post-Doctoral Bridge (PDB) program
- UF MBA