Working Professional MBA
Getting an MBA is a major milestone in your career development. You will invest a significant amount of time and money in earning your degree. Shouldn't you have a plan on how to maximize that investment? To help our students answer that question, UF MBA and Graduate Business Career Services (GBCS) has partnered together to offer you the following career development services:
- Career assessments by CareerLeader
Remote Video Interviewing through InterviewStream
- Prepare and receive feedback on your interview performance by participating in a virtual practice interview. Watch and hear your responses, and email your interview to be critiqued by others.
- Career Development Media Library consisting of handouts and guides
- Opportunity to participate in future Career Development Webinars
GBCS Career Development related events including:
- Graduate Business Career Fairs
- Professional Development Day
- Special Networking Events
- Fall CRC Career Showcase
- Corporate Information Sessions
Access to MBA Focus and related content such as:
- A dedicated Working Professional UF MBA Resume Book
- Job Board contains hundreds of the world's biggest and best employers
- Learn more and get started...
** Please note: Students who are receiving any degree of financial sponsorship from their company must first receive permission from their current employer (immediate supervisor) to participate in any graduate business career fairs and MBA Focus. Complete the WP Access Form and return to GBCS before accessing MBA Focus.
Students who are paying for 100 percent of their education are free to utilize all resources and do not need permission from their current employer to do so.
For any questions and additional career development services, please email Ana Romero (ana.romero at warrington.ufl.edu), Associate Director of Career Services.