We believe your potential to grow professionally in real estate education involves:
- Interacting with world-class real estate professors
- Engaging with career mentors
- Analyzing relevant case studies
- Traveling abroad on an international study tour
- Listening to informed perspectives on real estate through our Alfred A. Ring Distinguished Speaker Series
- Meeting other professionals just like you
Earn your Nathan S. Collier Master of Science in Real Estate degree in 10 months, at our in-residence program in Gainesville, Florida.
Benefits of earning your MSRE at UF:
- Enter or re-enter the workforce with a solid real estate education background
- Acquire an expansive professional network of some of the top professionals in the industry
- Work on a real-world commercial real estate project in lieu of a thesis
Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West VirginiaYou may qualify for in-state tuition in the MSRE program if you are a resident of certain Southern states.
Which option is right for me?
Direct advising questions to:
Director of Admission & Student Services
Email (pam.demichele at warrington.ufl.edu)
Connect with Us
Bergstrom Real Estate Center –
Education. Research. Leadership.
Visit the Bergstrom Real Estate Center for the latest program and industry news.