Curriculum and Course Schedule
The curriculum consists of 32 credit hours (22 core credits and 10 elective credits) designed to provide students with a solid business foundation. Upon completion of the required curriculum, students are awarded a Master of Science, with a major in Management.
- Fall 2014 MSM Course Schedule
- Summer 2014 MSM Course Schedule
- Spring 2014 MSM Course Schedule
- Course Periods and Times
(required) – 22 credits
- BUL5811 Managers & Legal Environment
- MAN5246 Organizational Behavior
- GEB5212 Professional Writing (1 credit)
- GEB5215 Professional Communication (1 credit)
- ACG5005 Financial Accounting
- QMB5304 Intro. Managerial Statistics
- ECP5702 Managerial Economics
- ACG5075 Managerial Accounting
- FIN5437 Finance I: Asset Value Risk Return
- MAR5806 Marketing Management
- MAN5502 Production & Ops Management
- MAN6636 Global Strategic Management
All courses on the MSM course schedule have been approved to count as electives.
The Hough Graduate School of Business does not follow the standard UF calendar. Refer to the Hough academic calendar for important dates.