Curriculum and Course Schedule
The curriculum consists of 32 credit hours (22 core credits and 10 elective credits) designed to provide students with a solid business foundation. Upon completion of the required curriculum, students are awarded a Master of Science in Management.
- Fall 2015 MSM Course Schedule
- Summer 2015 MSM Course Schedule
- Spring 2015 MSM Course Schedule
- Fall 2014 MSM Course Schedule
- Summer 2014 MSM Course Schedule
- Course Periods and Times
(required) – 22 credits
- ACG5005 Financial Accounting
- ACG5075 Managerial Accounting
- BUL5811 Managers & Legal Environment
- ECP5702 Managerial Economics
- FIN5437 Finance I: Asset Value Risk Return
- GEB5212 Professional Writing (1 credit)
- GEB5215 Professional Communication (1 credit)
- MAN5246 Organizational Behavior
- MAN5502 Production & Ops Management
- MAN6636 Global Strategic Management
- MAR5806 Marketing Management
- QMB5304 Intro. Managerial Statistics
All courses on the MSM course schedule have been approved to count as electives.
The Hough Graduate School of Business does not follow the standard UF calendar. Refer to the Hough academic calendar for important dates.