Read this page in its entirety!
Download the application checklist to ensure you complete all steps in the application process. Failure to complete any steps outlined on this webpage will result in an incomplete application and will not be reviewed.
The MSE program office uses rolling admissions. Completed applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a regionally accredited bachelor's degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher in the last 60 credits of course work (or an international equivalent)
- Have an official GMAT score of 465 or higher or GRE score of 1000 or higher
Students must have a notebook computer that meets the Warrington College of Business Administration requirements.
Intent to Apply
Complete the intent to apply form which notifies the MSE program office of your intent to apply to the program.
Application Deadlines & Start Dates
- For Spring Start: Nov 15
- For Summer Start: May 15
- For Spring Start: Oct 17
- For Summer Start: March 1
- Spring: Jan 7
- Summer: June 28
UF Graduate Admissions Application
All applicants must fill out an application through the University of Florida Office of Admissions. Completing this application will generate an eight digit UFID which will be used to track your application. (Applicants with a UFID number will retain their current number.) The MSE program office will not process any transcripts or test scores until a graduate admissions application is completed.
- Students who have already completed a graduate degree at UF should fill out an application for readmission and fax it to the MSE program office.
- International students should follow the international student admissions process.
Use the following instructions to assist you in completing the graduate admissions application process:
- Select "Summer B" or "Spring" as your entry term when asked.
- Select "Business Administration — Entrepreneurship" and the appropriate track as your program of study
- You will be required to enter your grades for the last 60 credits of your undergraduate programs. The Graduate School Admissions Office requires all applicants, including those with advanced degrees (Master's, D.V.M., Ph.D., M.D., etc.) to follow this procedure.
- You will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee of $30.00.
Statement of Purpose
You will be required to submit your statement of purpose during the graduate admission application. Your statement of purpose should clearly explain why you want to pursue your master's degree in entrepreneurship, what you hope to gain by completing the program, and how you plan on using your degree. Please keep your response to no more than two pages typed in a standard word processor.
Letters of Recommendation
Submit two (2) letters of recommendation through the UF graduate admissions application.
Submit a resume directly to the MSE program office. You can submit your resume via email (mse at warrington.ufl.edu).
Contact your former universities and request them to send your official transcripts directly to the MSE program office. All applicants with advanced degrees must provide transcripts from all graduate degree programs. (UF transcripts do not need to be sent.)
GMAT or GRE Exam
- Choose "University of Florida - Entrepreneurship Masters Program (code J7Z-5J-84)" when reporting GMAT scores.
- Choose "University of Florida (Code 5812)" when reporting GRE scores.
Failure to use the codes above may delay the admissions process. Notify the MSE program office when you have taken the exam. We can conditionally admit applicants based on an unofficial exam score.
Send Application Materials To:
Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Attn: MSE Program
267 Stuzin Hall
PO Box 117168
Gainesville, FL, 32611-7168
Email (mse at warrington.ufl.edu)