Each semester, students must remove the following holds:
- emergency contact
- local address
- mandatory health insurance acknowledgement
- international student health insurance
- registration preparation
Please complete this process prior to the “priority registration” period (see the date range for this in the academic calendar).
ISOM courses are departmentally controlled. The program advisor will register students and will not accept instructor and/or section requests.
Graduate business registration is capped at 15 credits per semester.
The Graduate Course Schedule is the schedule of courses for ISOM offered in a given term.
- Fall 2015 ISOM - BIA Course Schedule
- Summer 2015 ISOM - BIA Course Schedule
- Spring 2015 ISOM - BIA Course Schedule
- Fall 2015 ISOM - IT Course Schedule
- Summer 2015 ISOM - IT Course Schedule
- Spring 2015 ISOM - IT Course Schedule
- Fall 2015 ISOM - SCM Course Schedule
- Summer 2015 ISOM - SCM Course Schedule
- Spring 2015 ISOM - SCM Course Schedule
Dr. Haldun Aytug
Ms. Chandra Hardy, M.Ed.
Director of Admissions & Student Services
Department of ISOM
Email (chandra.hardy at warrington.ufl.edu)
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.