Curriculum and Course Schedules
The curriculum consists of 30 credit hours (14 core credits and 16 elective credits) designed to provide students with international business acumen. Upon completion of the required curriculum, students are awarded a Master of International Business.
- Spring 2015 MIB Course Schedule
- Fall 2014 MIB Course Schedule
- Summer 2014 MIB Course Schedule
- Course Periods and Times
(required) – 14 credits
- GEB5212 Professional Writing
- GEB5215 Professional Communication
- GEB6366: Fundamentals of International Business
- MAN6636 Global Strategic Management
- ECO5715 Open Economy Macroeconomics
- FIN6638 International Finance
- GEB6930 Global Immersion Experience
- MAN6930 Capstone Project
All courses on the MIB course schedule have been approved to count as electives.