Curriculum and Course Schedules
The curriculum consists of 30 credit hours (14 core credits and 16 elective credits) designed to provide students with international business acumen. Upon completion of the required curriculum, students are awarded a Master of International Business.
The MIB program is designed to be one-year. However, it is possible to take a lighter course load and complete the program in 1.5 or 2 years.
- Current and Upcoming Term Course Schedules
- Course Periods and Times
- Course Syllabi
- Academic Calendar
(required) – 14 credits
- GEB5212 Professional Writing
- GEB5215 Professional Communication
- GEB6366: Fundamentals of International Business
- MAN6636 Global Strategic Management
- ECO5715 Open Economy Macroeconomics
- FIN6638 International Finance
- GEB6930 Global Immersion Experience
- MAN6900 Capstone Project
All courses on the MIB course schedule have been approved to count as electives.