Curriculum and Course Schedules
The curriculum consists of 30 credit hours (14 core credits and 16 elective credits) designed to provide students with international business acumen. Upon completion of the required curriculum, students are awarded a Master of Arts, with a major in International Business.
- Fall 2014 MAIB Course Schedule
- Summer 2014 MAIB Course Schedule
- Spring 2014 MAIB Course Schedule
- Course Periods and Times
(required) – 14 credits
- GEB5212 Professional Writing
- GEB5215 Professional Communication
- GEB6366: Fundamentals of International Business
- MAN6636 Global Strategic Management
- ECO5715 Open Economy Macroeconomics
- FIN6638 International Finance
- GEB6930 Global Immersion Experience
- MAN6973 Project In Lieu of Thesis
All courses on the MAIB course schedule have been approved to count as electives.