MAIB Program Highlights
- 30 credit hour degree earned in one year
- Core business courses (14 credit hours) reinforce fundamental business concepts
- Elective courses allow you to customize the curriculum
- International Study Tour brings the classroom to life through a week-long corporate tour abroad
- Option to begin working on the degree while completing UF undergraduate studies or graduate work
- Study Abroad at one of over 30 partner institutions
- Final Project requires extensive research of an organization, its operations, successes and failures in the global marketplace
- Global experience through curriculum, study abroad & diverse perspectives of student body and faculty
- Enter the global workforce with increased awareness of cross-cultural differences.
- Acquire first hand global management experience through the Study Tour.
- Work on a final project and develop extensive knowledge of a specific industry, country, or global operation issue.
- Learn to view global management challenges from an informed perspective and formulate creative responses.
- Earn your master's degree in only one year.
- Study and form business relationships at a foreign partner university.
220 Hough Hall (HGS)
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 3:00pm
Which Option is Right for Me?
Learn more about our combined option.
Learn about our full and part time options.
Learn about our international application requirements
Learn about our concurrent option.
Learn about our joint option.