Full-Time Graduate Elective Courses
Hough Graduate School of Business Students
Students enrolled in a graduate business program are eligible to register via ISIS during Priority and Regular Registration.
Business students should contact their program advisors.
Non-Business Graduate Students
Students not enrolled in a graduate business program are eligible to register for elective courses:
- on the first day of classes of the given term
- on a space available basis
- must meet pre-requisites as published in the Graduate Catalog
- must come to 310 Hough Hall for registration
HGSB courses are delivered in a modular format and do not conform to the UF semester calendar.
Non-business students may contact Herbenia Bowen at 352-273-3240 or via email (HGSBregistration at warrington.ufl.edu).
Graduate Elective Course Schedule
* Ph.D., M.Acc., Working Professional and Executive Courses are not included.