Why Become A Partner of the Retail Center?
Corporate partners from the retail industry play an important role in our Retail Center's activities, which are selected to meet the needs of a variety of retail industry participants and supporters, including retailers, consultants, suppliers and accountants.
The Retail Center undertakes a broad range of activities including; developing retail education programs for undergraduates, stimulating student interest in retail careers, providing educational materials, facilitating student projects, offering continuing education programs, hosting conferences, sponsoring workshops and seminars, serving as an international resource center for retailing and conducting research on issues of importance to the industry.
Benefits of Partnership:
- Increased exposure with our students
- Priority assistance with recruiting efforts
- Priority assistance with interview schedules for permanent and internship placement
- Networking and visibility opportunities with students and retail industry experts
- Preferential treatment for workshops, seminars, conferences & continuing education programs
- Retail Center Collateral; monthly newsletter, Careers in Retailing book & Resume book
- Reports on industry research
- Discounts for our annual Retailing Smarter Symposium
Become a Retail Center Partner
Please fill out and submit the form below. All fields are required.
Current Retail Partners
The David F. Miller Center for Retailing Education and Research works with over 40 industry partners. You may view the list of our sponsoring companies.
- AT&T Mobility
- Beall's, Inc.
- Brown Shoe Company
- Center for Advancing Retailing and Technology
- Chico's FAS
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Firestone Complete Auto Care
- Florida Blue
- Florida Retail Federation
- Headway Workforce Solutions
- Hess Corporation
- The Home Depot
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Macy's, Inc.
- Mattress Firm
- National Retail Federation
- Office Depot
- Pinch A Penny
- Salus Capital Partners, LLC
- Signature Brands
- Tires Plus
- Toys "R" Us
- Verizon Wireless
- Wells Fargo Retail Finance