A Training Course for Experienced Utility Professionals in the Electricity and Gas Sectors
August 2017 – specific dates to be confirmed soon
Gainesville, Florida, USA
Summary & Calendar
What are the challenges and best practices in energy (electricity and gas) pricing? What are the innovative ideas for addressing efficiency and environmental issues? This advanced energy (electricity and gas) course answers these questions and more as participants (experienced utility professionals in the electricity and gas sectors) learn core principles and engage in a case study in energy pricing from start to finish. Join us!
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Prepare for and perform price reviews
- Develop economic incentives appropriate for utilities in small economies
- Evaluate market competition and develop remedies for market failure
- Analyze financial statements for rate setting and evaluating sector performance
- Develop innovative price structures that create incentives for consumers and producers to behave in a manner consistent with your utility policy
Course Fee is US $4,900.
The fee includes:
- Program tuition
- Hotel accommodations for six (6) nights (arrival Sunday, departure Saturday)
- Meals(Monday-Friday) breakfast, refreshment breaks, lunches, and 4 dinners
- Reading and classroom material
- Welcome Reception, Sunday
Course fee includes: Program tuition, hotel accommodations for twelve (12) nights (arrival Sunday, departure Friday), welcome reception both Sundays, most meals Monday – Friday (breakfast, lunch, refreshment breaks and 7 dinners), reading and classroom material, and electronic platform device. No meals are included over the weekend.