Supply Chain Analyst
SiVance, a subsidiary of the textile and chemical manufacturer Milliken, is seeking UF candidates for a Supply Chain Analyst position in their Gainesville, FL office. Students can apply in Gator CareerLink or they can email Brian Soucek (brian.soucek at milliken.com), HR Manager.
Senior Logistics Analyst/Engineer
An employer of choice in High Point, NC; Senior Logistics Analyst/Engineer to join their growing organization.
Job Description: This key position requires detailed knowledge of logistics and transportation as the Senior Logistics Analyst/Engineer will support business development activity, collaborate with the development team representative and customer to obtain detailed data about the customers’ business and supply chain, analyze the data to produce options and collaborate with the Development Manager to design solutions for the customer. The Sr. Logistics Analyst will also support the System Implementation Manager as needed and therefore must have strong experience with transportation analysis systems – preferably tools from JDA's i2 Technologies. The Senior Logistics Analyst must be a self-starter who is able to work autonomously.
This company offers a very competitive compensation package with excellent benefits and a highly stimulating work environment. If this is something you might be interested in please get back to me ASAP. I’m conducting immediate interviews for this position as we’re looking to find the right match quickly!
Email (kmartino at accruepartners.com) | National Recruitment Center
1000 West Morehead St, Suite 200
Charlotte NC 28208
Experienced Network Optimization Supply Chain Senior Consultant
Job Description: The Senior Supply Chain Consultant designs best-in-class supply chain solutions using state of the art Network Modeling Tools. This highly motivated individual will ensure that the engineered solution is both cost effective as well as innovative. This role presents an excellent career opportunity for a goal-oriented professional with sound experience in the field of supply chain who is interested in working with industry leaders in an international team environment. The Senior Supply Chain Consultant will also support Business Development initiatives that include identifying business opportunities and developing responses to RFPs for consulting services.
- Analyze and document project objectives, requirements, and approach. Scope projects, identify resource requirements, articulate deliverables and develop timelines. Coordinate tasks for small to medium size teams, ensure timely execution of deliverables, and mentor project team to drive cross-functional collaboration. Manage project contract requirements and ensure project budget is in-line with expectations.
Project Planning & Execution:
- Work directly with client to understand business requirements of the organization, identify data requirements, and formulate strategies that yield value. Determine underlying issues, solution alternatives, and calculate benefits to the integrated supply chain. Develop innovative solutions leveraging internal tools, knowledge, and international expertise.
- Develop supply chain network models using Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru to perform Network Optimization and Simulation. Determine optimal site locations and inventory levels for facilities, determine ideal transportation lanes, and identify appropriate mix of transportation and contracting strategies.
- Develop implementation plans for the strategies proposed during project planning.
Business Development & Customer Relationship Management:
- Develop close working relationship with previous and current clients through outstanding project execution and communication. Maintain open-minded, dynamic approach to client's business needs to identify further opportunities for collaboration. Develop responses and proposals to RFPs appropriate to a company's needs. Support sales initiatives by demonstrating competence within an industry, service offering, and/or supply chain trend.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant supply chain industry experience is required
- Detailed knowledge of Llamasoft's Supply Chain Guru and experience in developing complex network models is a must, experience with similar software may be acceptable
- Experience leading project teams
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Logistics
- Experience working cross-functionally among the entire supply chain (planning, production, warehousing, and transportation) is preferred
- Experience with Llamasoft Software or Similar Product Required
- Knowledge of common logistics standard processes and IT systems
- Sound knowledge in AutoCAD is a plus
- Advanced skill with MS Office suite, especially Excel and ideally Access and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Strong team player
- Strong problem solving skills
Employer: A prestigious and international supply chain design consulting firm with U.S. headquarters in the Midwest.
Relocation: Paid relocation to their corporate office in Indianapolis required.
Salary & Benefits: Salary dependent upon experience, bonus potential, 100% employer-paid benefits!!! This is a full-time role and a new position created due to company growth.
About Us: SUPPLY CHAIN CONSULTING SEARCH provides reputable consulting firms, integrators, and manufacturers with full-time employees at no cost to the candidates. All of our opportunities require at least two years of supply chain experience. We specialize in placing experienced professionals with expertise in the following occupations:
- Consultants (MHE/WMS/LMS/TMS/Optimization/DC Plan-Design-Build)
- Industrial Engineers/Logistics Engineers
- Inline image
- Field Sales Professionals and Managers
- Conveyor Systems Engineers
- MHE Controls Engineers
- Field Installation Supervisors/Managers
Interested? Please send your resume and salary history in confidence to the email address associated with this post; we will never submit someone's resume to a client without first discussing the opportunity and obtaining permission to do so.
Please do not apply unless you meet all of the position requirements and have used network optimization software.
Supply Chain Consulting Search, LLC
Email (john at supplychainconsultingsearch.com)
For our current job openings and smart tips for job hunters, please visit: www.supplychainconsultingsearch.com
Seeking Supply Chain Candidates
Email (nicolefisher at biloholdings.com)
Instructions to apply:
- Go to Winn-Dixie's Careers page.
- Go to bottom right hand of screen & click Apply Now (Under Support Center).
- Type in Job#14016685.
- Follow the application process.