Bergstrom Council Tampa Bay
Each Bergstrom Council was created to support and engage the next generation of industry leaders. Bergstrom Council Tampa Bay has some of the top real estate decision makers attend our events & networking functions to close deals and learn about industry trends. We're proud to say that our Council is a distribution of Owners, Brokers, Lenders, Construction/Development, Attorneys, and 3rd Party Services.
Bergstrom Council Tampa Bay welcomes MSRE students
Bergstrom Center advisory board member Todd Jones hosted Tampa-area Bergstrom Center advisory board members, Bergstrom Council Tampa Bay leadership, faculty, and current students for an informal get-together on Friday, July 31.
Meeting of the Minds-Tampa Bay Bergstrom Council
Over 240 attendees joined an amazing line-up for the annual Meeting of the Minds event on May 28, 2015. Thank you to our moderator and panelists! Craig Sher – Executive Director, The Sembler Company (moderator); Mike Connor – President & CEO, Paradise Ventures; Casey Cummings – President & CEO, Ram Realty; Bobby Julien – President & CEO, The Kolter Group; Mitchell Rice – CEO, RMC Property Group; and Duane Stiller – President, Woolbright Development.
Tampa Bergstrom Council Boat Tour
The mayor of Tampa kicked off a riverfront tour of downtown Tampa on October 24. Attendees learned about three different properties currently in development, while having the chance to talk to fellow Tampa Bay Bergstrom Council donors and supporters. Thanks to the Council for hosting a unique, fun event!
The Council is made up of committed leaders who help plan events, panels and industry discussions.
- President: Robert H. Gidel - Gardner Brewer Martinez-Monfort, P.A.
- President Elect: Livingston Hessam - Walker & Dunlop
- Treasurer: Vince Chillura - USAmeriBank
- Sponsorship: Preston Reid
- Memberships: Christie Garrido - BB&T; Justin Allbright-Wells Fargo; Nathan Frazer - Mechanik Nuccio Hearne & Wester, P.A.
- Events: LB Sierra – Equity Inc.; Laury Pflaum - Greystar; and Zach Lizst
- Executive Leadership: Jimmy Clark - Harden; Troy Simpson - Kolter; Dan Pepper - Palm Capital Partners;
- Jeremy Pino - Walker & Dunlop
To become a part of the Bergstrom Council Tampa Bay requires a minimum contribution of $150 annually.
Your tax-deductible donation supports the programs and students of the Bergstrom Center, including the Nathan S. Collier Master of Science in Real Estate program.
This database is password protected.