What is the Bergstrom Council?
The Bergstrom Council was created to ensure everyone has a chance to support the Bergstrom Center; MSRE alumni or those who just want to support our mission. Some donors simply make an annual gift to support the next generation of industry leaders, while others choose to stay connected to a highly engaged group of industry professionals through happy hours, site tours, and professional development opportunities all over the state.
The Bergstrom Council provides you with the opportunity to take part in a growing, professional network and also:
- Network with the largest and most active alumni network in the state
- Mentor current MSRE students
- Receive free or discounted admission to Bergstrom Council events like socials, site visits, and professional development forums
- Receive an engraved Bergstrom Council nametag
- Access to a Quarterly Real Estate Trends reports produced by the University of Florida
- Recognition in the Bergstrom Real Estate Center Annual Report
- Discount to the Bergstrom Center Trends and Strategies Conference
Additionally, active participation in the Bergstrom Council is a key determinant in the review of new members of the Bergstrom Center Real Estate Advisory Board.
The minimum contribution is $150 annually.
Your tax-deductible donation supports the programs and students of the Bergstrom Center, including the Nathan S. Collier Master of Science in Real Estate program.