Bergstrom Center Supporters
The Bergstrom Center relies on supporters like you to fulfill our mission to enhance the quality and visibility of the university's real estate degree programs. Check out our different levels of support and how you can make a difference. We have a level that fits everyone.
The Chairmans Circle consists of individuals and organizations who commit to a large annual donation.
Advisory Board Donor
Bergstrom Council Donor
The Bergstrom Council is open to anyone who commits to a minimum yearly donation of $150 per year.
We are committed to attracting the most promising students for our graduate programs. Thanks to the involvement of many friends, alumni, and other benefactors, the Bergstrom Center offers a variety of scholarships to support our recruitment efforts.
Make a donation to the UF Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies Scholarship Fund online through the UF Foundation!
Other Ways to Support the Center!
Opportunities for your involvement to support real estate at UF include:
- endowments for curriculum development and faculty support
- sponsored academic and applied research
- unrestricted endowments to the Bergstrom Center
- sponsorship of activities such as student field trips and regional Board gatherings
- support of the Spring Retreat and Fall Meeting
- partnership in the quarterly Survey of Emerging Market Conditions
- participation in the Annual UF Real Estate Trends & Strategies Conference
- supporting our Community Land Use Game
To discuss giving opportunities, contact:
Executive Director of Development and Alumni Affairs
Email (jon.cannon at warrington.ufl.edu)
Join our Mailing List
Join our contact list/update your information list for updates of UF real estate programs and access to our alumni and friends database.