Development and Alumni Affairs
Warrington Young Alumni Council
Welcome to the Warrington Young Alumni Council webpage. The council was founded to serve as a resource to students, faculty and employers associated with the Warrington College of Business. Please click around and let us know how we can help you!
The Warrington Young Alumni Council was founded in February 2008 and is comprised of young professionals that graduated from Warrington in the last ten years who, in their professional capacities, span an array of careers, industries and geographies.
The Council's purposes are to:
- inform and expose Warrington undergraduates to the full spectrum of careers available to top students every year
- promote the virtues of the Warrington College of Business Administration to leading companies around the world and
- facilitate the transfer of knowledge and professional experience from Warrington young alumni back to the students, faculty and administration at the College.
The common denominator across all members of the Council is a firm belief that Warrington undergraduates are capable of being professionally successful at the highest levels of business and should be given every opportunity possible to achieve their professional goals directly out of school. The Council was created to increase the awareness and opportunity sets of Warrington undergraduates while simultaneously utilizing the professional networks of its members to promote the Warrington College of Business Administration to leading companies around the world.
Increase awareness of and exposure to the full spectrum of opportunities available to top undergraduate students
- Ensure that Warrington undergraduates are not limited in their internship and post-undergraduate professional undertakings
Facilitate the efforts of undergraduates and fellow alumni seeking to obtain highly-competitive jobs in desirable industries
- Assist in the mentoring of individuals looking to pursue professional opportunities that exist outside of the typical paths often pursued by Warrington graduates
- Provide assistance and guidance to supplement the efforts of the Career Resource Center
Promote and facilitate the transfer of knowledge and flow of information
- Supplement the insight and perspective of the student body, faculty and administration
- Alert Warrington affiliates of key trends occurring in the business world in real time as they are observed and experienced by young alumni in their professional lives
- Promote awareness of key deadlines and process steps for various recruiting processes
To learn more about the Warrington Young Alumni Council.Email (wyacinfo at warrington.ufl.edu)