Development and Alumni Affairs
Senior Legacy Program
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! Obtaining your degree is a great accomplishment and you will find that UF has prepared you for new and exciting challenges that lie ahead. Thank you for considering making a gift to the Warrington College of Business Administration. By making a contribution, you will become part of the elite group of Gators that are making a difference through their financial investment. In our current state of economic trouble, educational institutions like the University of Florida are in need of your assistance to maintain its successful programs and events.
How Your WCBA Fund Gift Helps
By contributing to the Florida Fund's Senior Legacy program, you would be providing funding to general University of Florida programs. However, another option would be to contribute to the Business Associates Fund, through which your gift will directly benefit the Warrington College of Business Administration. As a graduate, your donation will be allocated by the Young Alumni Council and will go to support scholarships for business students, grants for WCBA student organizations, and other projects to benefit business students and connect them to young alumni.
Your contribution will help make a difference to the WCBA community by:
- Assist student organizations;
- Support curriculum development for new electives that help students transition from high school to college, and from college to the workplace, such as the "Warrington Welcome" course for entering freshman and "Business Communication Courses" for all undergraduates;
- Provide seed money for promising student and faculty research projects to encourage innovation;
- Acquire new technology applications for research and teaching;
- Renovating facilities; sufficient and technologically outfitted office and classroom space in Bryan, Matherly, and Stuzin Halls is crucial to everything we do - and your support to update these aging buildings is the strength on which we build our future!
How to Contribute to the WCBA Fund
For your convenience, there are several ways to fulfill your pledge. The easiest way is to contribute on the Florida Fund's website. This will allow your gift to be put to work for UF students immediately!
The support of the members of the Gator Nation is invaluable to the University. As an official participant in the Senior Legacy campaign, you will receive an exclusive "I support UF" tote bag!! The gift will be sent once payment is received.
If you have any questions, please contact the Florida Fund at (800) 279-6796 or by email (FloridaFund at uff.ufl.edu) or the WCBA Office of Development and Alumni Affairs. Congratulations again on your success and best of luck in your future endeavors!
With your financial investment in the College, you can make an impact on UF and the future of the academic environment.Florida Fund