Development and Alumni Affairs
Warrington Wire: Alumni Newsletter
Read the latest news in the Warrington Wire, the College's new monthly alumni newsletter.
Alumni in the News
01.23.2015Gina Hall (BSBA ’05) was featured in The Gainesville Sun after being named the 2015 President of the Gainesville-Alachua County Association of Realtors.
01.12.2015Erin O’Mahoney (BSBA ’04, FABA ’04) has been named Director of Development at the Palm Beach Symphony.
01.09.2015Brett Keyser (BSBA ’04, MBA ’09) a Sales Associate and Realtor with RE/MAX Alliance Group in Sarasota, was named the 2014 Member of the Year for the Southwest Florida Chapter of BNI.
12.16.2014Jason Brodeur (BSA ’97, MBA ’03) was selected to the Orlando Business Journal’s 40 under 40 issue for his success at the Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce.
12.15.2014Alex Skobel (BSBA ’04, MBC ’05) started his own real estate company during the height of the recession, and his company is still prospering.
12.01.2014Alex Setzer (MBA ’11) was selected to the Orlando Business Journal’s 40 under 40 issue.
11.25.2014Front Street Commercial Real Estate Group, led by Managing Director Nick Banks (BSBA ’90), and Foresight Construction Group, led by President & CEO Juan Segarra (BABA ’02), were honored at the Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce 2014 Business of the Year Awards.
11.24.2014Charlie Fitzgerald III (BSBA ’83) was one of five new members elected to the Board of Directors for Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
11.21.2014Michael Balter (BSAc ’88) has been named Partner-in-Charge, Florida Region of Marcum LLP—one of the nation’s largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms.
11.19.2014Prometheon Pharma, where Devon Grimmé (MBA ’14) serves as Director of Business Development, won the $10,000 grand prize in the MIT-CHIEF Business Plan Contest in Boston.
11.19.2014Attorney Richard Johnston Jr. (BSBA ’79, JD ’81), better known as “Mr. Orange & Blue” to Gator football fans, was a fixture at The Swamp.
11.12.2014George Tabeling (BSBA ’50), a pilot for the U.S. Navy during World War II, was featured in The Daytona Beach News-Journal.
11.10.2014Dara Simon (BSAc ’94) was admitted to Cherry Bekaert’s Partner group effective November 1.
10.28.2014Al (BSBA ’58) and Judy Warrington’s $75 million gift to the College in February ranks 16th among all U.S. gifts made in 2014 according to The Chronicle of Philanthropy.
10.27.2014Roger Catchpole (MBA ’12) is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Sporting Odyssey and sportody.com, a website designed for outdoor sports travelers.
10.15.2014Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC), led by alumna Sue Washer (MBA ’92), was named BioFlorida’s Company of the Year.
09.23.2014Bruce Brandes (BSBA ’88) was named Managing Director of Martin Ventures (formerly The Martin Companies).
09.04.2014Michelle Johnston (PDB ’08), a graduate of the Hough School’s Post-Doctoral Bridge program, was appointed President of the University of Rio Grande and Rio Grande Community College (Ohio).
08.25.2014Neil Miller (BSBA ’97) was recently appointed Deputy Secretary of Finance for the Commonwealth of Virginia by Governor Terry McAuliffe.
08.15.2014Fisher School of Accounting alumna Lillian Mills (BSAcc ’80, MAcc ’81) was awarded the American Taxation Association’s highest honor, the Ray M. Sommerfeld Outstanding Tax Educator Award.
08.08.2014John Tranter (BSBA ‘78) has been sworn in as chairman of the Florida Bankers Association for the 2014-2015 association year.
07.24.2014Christopher, Smith, Leonard, Bristow & Stanell, a certified public accounting firm with offices in Bradenton and Sarasota, was named the 2014 ”Small Business of the Year“ in the 51 to 100 employee category by the Sarasota Chamber of Commerce.
07.17.2014John Howard (MBA ’02) was promoted to Vice President of Finance at Horseshoe Casino-Cincinnati. He had served as Interim VP of Finance since February of this year.
07.11.2014David Pijot (BSBA ’78), City National Bank’s new Senior Vice President and Relationship Manager, has joined CNB’s new Daytona Beach-area office to cater to the auto racing industry.
06.20.2014Occidental Petroleum Corporation today named Robert Peterson (MBA ’96) as President of its wholly owned subsidiary Occidental Chemical Corporation (OxyChem).
06.12.2014Sarah Anderson (BSAc ’00, MAcc ’01) and Jason Natt (MAcc ’97) will be admitted into PwC’s partnership effective July 1. Anderson (Federal Tax Services) and Natt (Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Services) work in PwC’s Greater Atlanta market.
04.06.2014Rodney McKendree (BSAc ’91, MAcc ’91) was named Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Nemours.
04.06.2014Betsy Hunsicker (MBA ’96) was named Chief Executive Officer of West Valley Medical Center in Caldwell, Idaho.
02.11.2014Charlie Toppino (BSAc ’81), Founder and President of Oak Pass Capital, has helped form Coretrust Capital Partners, a private real estate operating company.
01.13.2014Through “Packaging Analytics,” David Weiss (BSBA ’83) and his company, uVu Technologies, are spearheading the effort to produce safer food and beverage packaging.
01.09.2014Kim Kaupe (BSBA ’08), co-founder of ’ZinePak, was named to Forbes’ 30 Under 30 Music List.
01.08.2014Krishna Memani (MA Economics ’82, MBA ’84) has been appointed Chief Investment Officer of OppenheimerFunds.
01.07.2014Gavin MacMillan (BSBA ’03) has joined the law firm McGlinchey Stafford in its Fort Lauderdale office.
01.06.2014Kendall L. Spencer (BSBA ’74) has been appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc.
12.23.2013Carlson Appoints David Berg (JD '86 Law) as Chief Operating Officer. Berg currently serves on the board of directors for the David F. Miller Retailing Education and Research Center.
12.17.2013Jamie Foley (BSBA ’04) was recently named Vice President, Travel and Tourism at MWW, one of the top five independent public relations firms.
12.13.2013Carree Olshansky (BSBA ’99) recently joined the Suwannee River Water Management District as a Water Conservation Specialist.
12.12.2013LendKey, the cloud-based lending technology company, announced that David Mark (BABA ’03), its Regulatory Compliance Counsel, has been promoted to Senior Vice President.
12.11.2013Alicia L. Koross (BSAc ’94, MAcc ’94), a Principal at Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra, was recognized by Continental Who’s Who as a Pinnacle Professional in accounting.
12.05.2013Jake Spanberger (BSBA ’00) was recently appointed President of EnTech.
11.14.2013Sandra Raburn-Fortner (BSAc ’95) was featured as one of UF Women’s Alumnae of Distinction in the organization’s most recent e-newsletter.
11.13.2013DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc., announced that Jeffrey H. Foster (BSAc ’84) has been named Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
11.06.2013Aubrey Lynch (BSAc ’03, MAcc ’03), a Principal at CS&L CPAs, was named to CPA Practice Advisor’s 2013 40 Under 40 list.
11.01.2013Bonnie S. Biumi (BSAc ’83) was named Director at Home Properties, Inc.
10.31.2013Dr. David M. Harrison (Ph.D. ’98), the Jerry S. Rawls Professor of Finance at Texas Tech who earned his Ph.D. in Finance from Warrington, will be one of four alumni to receive the 2013 Kenneth K. Bateman Outstanding Alumni Award from Pittsburg State University (Kan.).
10.18.2013Florida East Coast Industries announced the addition of Jason Bewley (MBA ’11) as Chief Financial Officer of All Aboard Florida.
10.17.2013Brian Evans (MBA ’02), previously Fifth Third’s Vice President, Middle Market Team Leader, has been appointed Jacksonville city president.
10.16.2013Alberto Mata Rodríguez (Exchange 2005), an attorney in Madrid who studied at Warrington, was named the International Bar Association’s Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year.
10.10.2013Marty Bielecki (MBA ’11), Kristin Cartwright (BABA ’97), Erin Zolner (MBA ’05) and Keith Zolner (MBA ’05) were named to Business Observer’s 40 Under 40 list.
10.02.2013Blake P. Hampton (MSM ’09) recently joined the law firm of Sheppard, Brett, Stewart, Hersch, Kinsey & Hill.
09.16.2013Kyle Talcott (BSBA ’09, MSE ’10) has been named the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer at Ingenios Health.
09.13.2013Steven Morrison (BSAC ’99, MARE ’01) was promoted to Director in the Audit Department of the nationally-recognized accounting firm Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra.
09.12.2013Mountain States Health Alliance announced Alan Levine (MBA ’93) will be the hospital system’s new CEO effective Jan. 6, 2014.
09.09.2013Michael Polen (BSBA ’01) was named Senior Vice President, Operations for WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
08.21.2013Anjan Lahiri (MBA ’93) was named Whole-time Director and Chief Executive Officer of Sasken Communication Technologies.
08.20.2013Steven Lubcher (BSBA ’03) has joined the law firm Petro Cohen Petro Matarazzo in its workers’ compensation department.
08.19.2013Through his new venture Reciprocity & Co., Sam McPherson (MSE ’12) is using crowdfunding to promote initiatives designed to aid social needs.
08.16.2013Florida Governor Rick Scott appointed Latasha Fullwood (BSBA ’94, JD ’99) to the Florida State College at Jacksonville Board of Trustees.
08.15.2013Eric Poms (BSBA ’88), Chief Executive Officer of the Orange Bowl Committee, was the subject of a Q&A with the Pinecrest Tribune.
08.14.2013Patrick “Joe” Wright (BSBA ’78, JD ’82, MBA ’82), the President of V&W Farms and Chairman of Southeast Milk, Inc., was named Chair of the South Florida State College District Board of Trustees.
08.13.2013Peyton Moore (BSBA ’87) was named Senior Associate of Avison Young’s Fort Lauderdale office.
07.22.2013Bruce Brandes (BSBA ’88) was named Executive Vice President for Growth and Innovation at Valence Health.
07.17.2013Craig Ustler (MA ’95), President and Owner of Ustler Development Inc., ranked No. 6 on Orlando magazine’s “50 Most Powerful People in Orlando.”
07.09.2013David G. Bates (BSBA ’87), Richard Bruce Comiter (BSBA ’76), Gary Ray Driver, Jr. (MAcc ’94), Mark A. Hanley (BSBA ’78) and Jeffrey Wayne Warren (BSBA ’69) are among 28 attorneys who have been recognized in “Legal Elite” every year for the past 10 years.
07.02.2013‘ZinePak, co-founded by Heavener alumna Kim Kaupe (BSBA ’08), is one of 24 startups featured in The Wall Street Journal’s new online series WSJ Startup of the Year.
06.28.2013The William J. Alcorn Leadership Award was bestowed Thursday night by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. It is named in honor of Warrington alumnus Bill Alcorn (BSBA ’71).
06.26.2013Eric Price (BSBA '00), Los Angeles immigration attorney, sets out to help southern California immigrants live and work legally in the US.
06.20.2013Bill Heavener (BSBA '70) was appointed to the University of Florida Board of Trustees by Florida Governor Rick Scott.
06.19.2013Wael Sabra (MS Finance, ’02) was appointed Alternate Director at British American Tobacco-Zimbabwe.
06.03.2013David Triassi (BSBA ’12, MSE ’13) was named to the Academic All-District IV First Team by the Capital One Academic All-America® program.
05.30.2013Larysa Switlyk (BSAc ’07, MAcc ’07) will appear in two television shows devoted to the outdoors this summer.
05.24.2013Chrislynn Freed (BSAc ’80) was named a recipient of The California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA) 2013 Outstanding Educator Award.
05.21.2013Susan H. Hines (BSBA ’87) was named Vice President and Trust Officer of Caldwell Trust Company
05.20.2013Jordan B. Taylor (MAcc ’03, JD ’06) Named to Board of Directors of Temple Beth AM Day School
05.10.2013Hillary Femal (MBA ’10) has risen from Marketing Coordinator to Director of Strategic Market Development at IFCO Systems Inc.
05.08.2013Mike Freedman (BSBA ’91), CEO of Airocide LLC, was profiled by The Florida Times-Union about his company’s innovative filterless air purifiers.
05.07.2013Nathan S. Collier (BSBA ’74, MBA ’78, JD ’82) was recognized by Real Estate Forum as a leader in the student housing industry.
05.03.2013Ken Still (MBA ’96) was named Chief Financial Officer of Bob Jones University (S.C.) effective May 27.
05.03.2013Marshall Criser III (BSBA ’80) received the Governor’s Business Ambassador Award from Florida Governor Rick Scott.
04.29.2013Michael Wyers (BSAc ’88) has been appointed the new Chief Financial Officer of Medical Center of Trinity.
04.01.2013Brian Krogol (MAcc ’11) was one of only 39 candidates from a pool of more than 92,000 that met the criteria for the AICPA Elijah Watt Sells Award.
03.19.2013Danny Simon’s (MAcc ’03) law firm Lalchandani Simon was profiled by Daily Business Review for being one of South Florida’s emerging boutique law firms.
03.06.2013Scott Carrell (MSM ’02, MA ’02, Ph.D. ’03) and Mark Hoekstra (Ph.D. ’06) received the 2012 IZA Young Labor Economist Award for their award-winning paper analyzing children, domestic violence and education. Read the paper
02.28.2013Certified Financial Planner and finance scholar Dr. Sid Mittra (Ph.D. ’62) has published his memoir, “Yes the Bee Can Fly.”
02.26.2013Kim Taylor (BSBA ’08), Vice President and Partner of Curley & Pynn Public Relations, was elected President of the Orlando Rowing Club.
01.28.2013Kent Bjorklund (MBA ’08) was named Chief Performance Officer of All Star Vacation Homes, a vacation rental hospitality leader.
01.25.2013Frank R. Hammond, Jr. (BSAc ’84) joins Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. as a Managing Director focused on institutional sales and structured products.
01.15.2013Andy Glick (BSAc ’85) followed his entrepreneurial spirit, and it paid off as he now owns prime real estate on the East Coast.
01.11.2013Alan M. Levine (MBA ’93), a member of the University of Florida’s Board of Trustees, was appointed to the Board of Governors of the State University System.
01.09.2013Gary S. Titus (BSBA ’82) was named to the Board of Directors of ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, which develops immune-based therapies for brain and other cancer treatments.
01.02.2013Ben F. Overton (BSBA '51), a former Florida Supreme Court Chief Justice, passed away of complications from heart surgery. He was 86.
11.27.2012Davis Rembert (BSBA, '63) and his wife, Judi, were recipients of the 2012 E.T. & Vam York Service Above Self Award from the Rotary Club of Gainesville.
11.13.2012Beau Beery (BSBA '98), a member of the advisory board for the Kelley A. Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies, was named to Real Estate Forum's 40 Under 40.
10.29.2012John Janick, Jr. (BSBA '01) was named President and Chief Operating Officer of Interscope Geffen A&M.
10.09.2012Alumnus John S. Tiffin (BSBA '86, JD '89) named Senior Vice President and Chief Fiduciary Officer at Enterprise Trust.
09.24.2012Alumnus Justin Jackrel (BABA '05) to be honored at White House
09.13.2012Mike Pearson (BABA '01), a former All-American offensive lineman who played for Florida from 1999 to 2001, will be inducted into the UF Athletic Hall of Fame in April.
09.11.2012The Community Foundation of Sarasota County further strengthens its management team with the appointment of Laura Spencer (BSAc '86) as Chief Financial Officer.
09.02.2012Scott Bowling (BSBA '91) was named Branch Manager (Orlando) at Real Estate Mortgage Network, Inc., one of the largest, privately held non-bank lenders in the U.S.
09.02.2012Nick Banks (BSBA '90), Managing Director and Founder of Front Street Commercial Real Estate Group, was profiled in Sunday's issue of The Gainesville Sun.
08.15.2012Dan DuPree (BSBA '69), a member of Warrington's Business Advisory Council, was named Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors for Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc.
07.23.2012Tim Giuliani (MBA '09) was hired as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce.
07.19.2012UF alumnus, Will Frazer (BSAC ’80), continues legacy of success at Buchholz High.
06.22.2012Dr. Pamela Davies (BSBA '78), President of Queens University (N.C.), received the 2012 Lifetime Achievement Award at the 16th Annual Women in Business Awards Luncheon sponsored by the Charlotte Business Journal.
06.18.2012Nick Giovanni (BSBA '09) hired as a reporter for KPRC Local 2 in Houston.
06.12.2012William (MBA '48) and Hazel Hough provided a $2 million gift to the Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg.
06.12.2012West Florida Healthcare announced the appointment of Brian Baumgardner (MBA '93) as Chief Executive Officer effective July 9.
06.08.2012Roetzel is proud to announce that Thomas P. Wert (BSBA '86), a partner in the firm's Orlando office, has been appointed to the Executive Committee and as Treasurer of Florida Citrus Sports.
06.07.2012CommerceTel Corporation today announced that Ronald Linares (BSBA '85) has joined its board of directors effective immediately.
06.05.2012Miami Dade College President Dr. Eduardo J. Padron (Ph.D. Economics, '70) awarded an honorary degree from Princeton University.
06.04.2012Nipro Diagnostics, Inc. today announced Dean Sorrentino (BSAc '95) has joined the company as Chief Financial Office
- Thomas Ball (BSBA '89)
- Greg Best (BSBA '94)
- C. David Brown (BSBA '73, JD '78)
- J. Hyatt Brown (BSBA '59)
- Robert P. Crouch (BSAC '91)
- Thomas M. Donegan, Jr. (MBA '12)
- Katherine A. Dunleavy (BSBA '75)
- Bland Eng (MBA '95)
- Jeff Gaul (BSBA '94) appointed Sr Vice President, Real Estate at Chico's FAS Inc.
- Jeffrey Gold (MBA '78)
- Chris Hazelwood (BSAc '05, MAcc '05)
- Chris Hazelwood (BSAc '05, MAcc '05)
- James M. Heaney (MBA '88)
- William K. Heiden (BSBA '82)
- Frank M Hunt, II (BSBA '50)
- Jeff Kiel (BSAc '81)
- Beth R. Kigel (BSBA '90)
- Ron Kozlin (BSAc '91)
- Susan Lang (BSBA '83)
- Scott D. Makar (MA Economics '82, MBA '82, Ph.D. Economics '93)
- Timothy Mann (BSAc '87)
- Monica Manolas (MBA '99)
- Paul Manry (MAcc '00, MSBA-Finance '02)
- George McGourty (MBA '11)
- Mike Meeks (MBA '12)
- Joelen Merkel (BSBA-Accounting '73)
- Joe Mullany
- Fred Nelson (BSAc '07, MAcc '07)
- Mark E. Patten (BSAc '86)
- Huey Richardson (BS Economics '90)
- Ann Sung Ruckstuhl (MBA '92)
- Stephen Saft (BSAc '94, MAcc '94)
- Dilek Samil (MBA '79)
- Jordan Siegel (BSBA '87)
- Sean Simpson (MBA '02)
- Barbra A. Stern (BSBA '96)
- Michael J. Stiglitz (MAcc '96)
- Harley Storrings (BSBA '01)
- Monica L. Wilson (BSBA '07)
- Carl Zeithaml (MBA '74)
- Brent Zimmerman (BSBA '01)
- Beth Angelo (BSBA '89)
- Randy Bambrough (Post-Doctoral Bridge, '10)
- E. Hunter Beebe (BSBA '98)
- Alexander Cahlin (BSBA '10)
- Susan Cameron (BSBA '80)
- Susan Cameron (BSBA '80) and Charles B. Edwards (BSBA '65)
- Nick Cassala (BSAC '82)
- Suzanne Christensen (BSAC '86)
- Steven D. Cohen (BABA '04)
- Nikki Guillette (BSBA, '04; MAIB '05)
- Nikki Guillette (BSBA-Economics '04, MAIB '05)
- Professor Joseph Hair (BA '66, MA '69, PHD '71)
- Kathleen Weiss Hanley (Ph.D. Finance '88)
- Scott G. Hawkins (BSBA '80)
- James R. Heistand (BSBA '74)
- Clarence "Hal" Houston (BSBA '07)
- Mark Huey (BSAC '80)
- Alan M. Levine (MBA '93) and William Michael Heekin (BSBA—Accounting '75)
- Lee Kayne (BSBA '78, MBA '81)
- Diana Kelly (BABA '08)
- H. Edwin Kiker (MBA '10)
- Alan Kirschenbaum (BSAc '86)
- Jim Kuhlman (BSBA '79)
- Jodi Mansfield (MBA '80)
- Glenn Means (BSBA '77)
- Jody E. Miller (BSAc '04, MAcc '04)
- ReKeithen Miller (BSBA '07), Anthony Criscuolo (BSBA '07) and Thomas Walsh (BSBA '11)
- Dr. Lillian F. Mills (MAcc, '81)
- Brandon T. Moore (MBA '10)
- Stuart R. Morris (BSAc '86, MAcc '89)
- Nick Nanton (BSBA '01)
- Albert Narvades (BSAc '94, MAcc '94)
- Henry C. Newell (BSBA '78)
- William R. Pinkston, III (BSBA '82)
- E.W. "Sandy" Purcell (BSBA '73)
- E.J. Rabell, Jr. (BABA '04)
- Nick Reader (BSAC '97)
- Robert Richter (BSBA '80)
- David Seifer (BSBA '94, MBA '98)
- Shalin Shah (BSBA '88, MBA '02)
- Danny Simon (BSAc '03, MAcc '03)
- Christopher T. Sproles (BSBA '89) and James Mitchell (BSBA '03)
- Glenn Troast (BS '80 – Accounting)
- Scott A. Underwood (BSBA '98)
- Jason L. Unger (BSBA '90)
- Matthew Veal (BSAC '80)
- Sue Washer (MBA '92)
- Robert J. Adams
- Bill Alcorn (BSBA-Accounting '71)
- Mark P. Buell (BSBA '73), partner of Buell & Elligett, P.A., a law firm - Tampa, has again been recognized as a leading trial lawyer in the 2010 editions of Florida Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America and The Legal Elite.
- Gregory Burfitt (MBA '75)
- Andrew B. Cheney (BSBA '72)
- Brian S. Coursey (MACC '06; JD '06)
- Bryan S. Da Frota (BABA '00)
- Stephen Dodd (MBA '03)
- Derrick Harmon (BSBA '05)
- Richard E. Hatcher, CPA (BSAC '80)
- Keith Koenig (BSBA '73, MBA '75)
- Christine Lee (MS Real Estate '05)
- Matthew Matrisian (MBA '99)
- Marco Menezes (BSBA '73)
- Joseph P. Milton (BSBA '67; JD '69)
- Eduardo Padron (PhD '70)
- Raymond Remmer (BSBA '96; MHA/MBA '99)
- Buzz Ritchie (BSBA '69; JD '72)
- Bradley Shairson (BSBA '92)
- Stephen E. Shanck
- Jon Skelly (BSBA '99)
- Vincent L. Valenza (BSBA '85, JD '88, LLMT '89)
- Sue Washer (MBA '92)
- Joshua Weingard (BSBA '94, JD '98, MBA '98)
- Bob Adams (BSBA '61)
- Ray Bassett (BSBA '51)
- Beth Bolton (BSBA '81)
- Bradley J. Bondi (BSBA '95, MBA '98, JD '98)
- Eric Chiang (PhD '02)
- Joie Chitwood, Jr. (BSBA '92)
- Fred D. Cochran (MBA '03)
- Chris Gressett (BSAC '86, MBA '87)
- Hudson Harr (BSBA'07 Finance)
- John Janik (BSBA'01)
- Jason Z. Jones (MACC '94)
- Hubert McIntosh (BSAC '94)
- Jared Paul (BABA '00)
- Joseph R. Peiso (BSAC '80)
- Alexander Reece (BSAC '06)
- Dan Singleton
- Oscar Suris (BSBA '86)
- Howard Taft (BSBA '73)
- Lezlee Westine (BSBA '82)
- Brooke Bass (BA'02; MS '05-Entrepreneurship)
- Robert Beall II (BSBA '65, MBA '69)
- Jeff Boje (BSAC '85; MBA '87)
- Shannon Brouillette (BSAC '94)
- Ryan D. Brown (BSBA '98)
- Laurie Burns (BSBA '84, MBA '86)
- Cheryl Cook (BSBA '85)
- Robert P. Crouch (BSAC '91)
- Bryan da Frota (BABA '00)
- Kevin Freeland (BA '81)
- Brian Gamache (BSBA '80)
- Marshall A. Gibbs (BSBA '87; MBA '89)
- James W. Gibson, Jr., CPA (BSBA '73)
- Hudson Harr (BSBA '07)
- Julia L. Johnson (BSBA '85; JD '88)
- W. Gordon Knight (BSBA '81)
- Rick Kraich (MBA '80)
- Nick Krsnich (BSBA '81; MBA '83)
- Daniel S. Kushner (BSAC '78)
- Sarah Lindquist (BSBA '03)
- Leah Lytle (MBA '02)
- Richard P. McDowell (BSAC '80)
- Dale K. Nash (MBA '03)
- Bob Palmer (BSBA '74)
- Thomas R. Pentz (BSBA '75)
- Jack Polish (BSAC '91)
- Susan Postans (MBA '99)
- Jerald Ray (BSBA '00)
- Bill Reeves (MBA '94)
- J. Dan Singleton (BSBA '83)
- Jeremy S. Sloane (BSBA '96; JD '00)
- Lori A. Sochin (BSBA '84; JD '94)
- Gary Titus (BSBA '82)
- Elizabeth T. Wilkinson (BSBA '81; MBA '83)
- Bonnie Wise (BSBA '84; MBA '86)
- Mark E. Yegge (BSBA '86)
- Marcus Adolfsson (BSBA '02)
- Joshua Craft (BABA '03)
- Janene Culumber (MACC '92)
- Larry Dankner (BSAC '84)
- Dale Dignum (BSBA '74)
- Joseph M. DiNicolantonio (BSBA '89)
- Kevin P. English (BSAC '92)
- Peter Fausel (BSBA '81)
- Matt Friedman (BSBA '93) and Adam Scott (BSBA '95)
- Thomas A. Geoffroy (BSAC '82)
- Kent Gilbreath (PhD '71)
- John Grippo (BSBA '78)
- Debra Harvey (BSBA '76)
- Barbara Higgins (MBA '97)
- Mike Kane (BSBA '95)
- Jeff Kiel (BSAC '81)
- Tara Medley (BSBA '99)
- Henry Moorhead (MBA '82)
- Katie Pemble (BSBA '87)
- David N. Pilotte (BSBA '81)
- Kristen Potter (BA '05; MSM '06)
- Henry M. Prior (BSBA '65)
- Steve Rainey (MACC '84)
- Kevin Rehberg (MACC '93)
- John Rollins (MA '97)
- Mark Schnitzius (BSBA '99) and Gray Mabry (BSTEL '00)
- Peter Sealey (BSBA '62)
- Zachary Seymour (BSBA '02)
- Nick Sommerio (BSBA '87)
- Charles S. Stuart (BSBA '73)
- Joshua B. Weingard (BSBA '94, MBA '98)
- John Williams (BSBA '74)
- David F. Babbel (MBA '75; PhD '78)
- David Barrett (MACC '99)
- Gregg Behar (BSBA '84)
- Jon Bolen (BSBA '90)
- Jeffrey Bova (BSBA '95)
- Megan Boyer (MBA '91)
- Cynthia Cohen (BAE '68)
- Maurice Contreras (BSBA '82)
- Ani Cortinas (BSBA '97)
- Beryl H. "Berri" Davis (MBA '71)
- Erica DesRoches (BSBA '88)
- Mark T. Emerson (BSBA '76)
- Dr. Kiran K. Garimella (PhD '93)
- Robert Hackney (BSBA '73)
- Andy Halpern (BSBA '81)
- Tim Harvey (BSBA '78)
- John D. Heins (BSBA '81)
- David J. Houston (BSBA '79)
- Julia Johnson (BSBA '85; JD '88)
- Stephen Knopik (BSBA '77)
- Chris Laping (MBA '99)
- Christopher Marshall (BSBA '87)
- David Plumlee (Ph.D. '82)
- Grady Pridgen's (BSBA '81)
- Leslie Reagin (BSBA '95) & Chris Breakiron (BSAC '91; MACC '92)
- Peter Sealey (BSBA '62)
- Jordan I. Siegel (BSBA '87)
- Jose B. Solorzano (MBA '01)
- Laura Spencer (BSAC '86)
- Bradley S. Weiss (BSBA '82)
- Scott Williams (BSBA '83)