Warrington is Entrepreneurial
Spotlight: Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Learning by doing is the foundation for all of our entrepreneurial initiatives, most notably the Thomas S. Johnson Master of Science with a major in Entrepreneurship Program.
This one-year, intensive program encompasses experiential learning opportunities not found in other programs. Some of the program’s innovative methods are:
- GatorNest: Students work with startup organizations and complete project deliverables like competitive assessments and financial due diligence.
- Lean Entrepreneurship Accelerator Program: Students launch actual business ventures through startup grants.
- Global Entrepreneurship Study Program: Students visit capitals of commerce in Europe to gain invaluable perspectives from international entrepreneurs.
These inventive techniques offer Warrington students an unparalleled entrepreneurial learning experience. Learn more about the MSE Program, the Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation and other facets of the entrepreneurial landscape at Warrington.
- Thomas S. Johnson Entrepreneurship Master's Program
- Certificate in New Venture Creation
- MBA Concentration in Entrepreneurship